Thread: Hiya! ^_^

Registered User Hiya! ^_^ serenity1905's Avatar

Hiya! ^_^

I've been checking out a few new forums over the last few days, and when searching for one FF based this one popped up. I have played II, IV, VI, VII, VII CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII, and XIII-2 (unfortunately on that last >_<). Overall, I am completely in love with the Final Fantasy series. I may catch some grief for this from the die-hard VII fans, but I'd have to say my favorite is X followed VERY closely by VI. lol My other interests include Anime, manga, fantasy novels, and playing around on photoshop (still a beginner there). Nice to meet everyone.
    Last edited by serenity1905; 02-25-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Pondering life's mysteries since '91 Hiya! ^_^ Recluse Writer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serenity1905 View Post
    I may catch some grief for this from the die-hard VII fans, but I'd have to say my favorite is X followed VERY closely by VI. lol
    What is this?! Everyone grab your pitchforks!

I'm only kidding, we have a beautiful variety of people here on the forums with different favourites and we're all very honest and respectful to each other. You picked a good forum

Welcome and if you need any assistance feel free to send me a message on here and i'll do my best to help you

Thanks. I'll remember that. I appreciate the welcome as well... take care. ^_^

There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

Blog Entries
    I know you! At least you sound very familiar hehe. Welcome

I do believe we've met on another forum... nice to see you again.

There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT PLACE VII AS YOUR FIRST CHOICE YOU §)%/§($/=$!!!

Actually, I don't think there's many die-hard-VII-fans on here. (At least I hope I got rid of them, hehe. Just kidding )

Also, I like X as well (Auron: "She does! Look at her signature!"), so you're not alone.
    (But VI is my favorite )

Edit: Besides, I'm a bit hyper today, normally I'm super serious. Really. (Not.)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

VI was entirely too cute, but as X was the first I played to completion (all on my own, without a boyfriend taking the controller away form me >_<) it seems to hold a special place in my heart ^_^

But... Kefka is in a league all of his own... coolest villain ever!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by serenity1905 View Post
    But... Kefka is in a league all of his own... coolest villain ever!!! lol
    Oh yes he is! I like you already. I also think Kefka is THE #1 villain of the series. (Second would be X-Death. But you haven't played V yet, so I won't spoil anything )

Besides, X was the first to complete for me as well. ^^ So I completely understand why you love the game. :> (But fortunately my boyfriend hasn't tried to grab the controller while I was playing yet. I would've hit him. I'm serious. xD)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Hiya! ^_^ noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still hacking away at X. lolz.. I lost focus leveling up my peeps (I'm as far as Jecht On Steroids, but he anhilates me every time. BTDubs.. What's the correct spelling for annihlates? I can never get it and the squiggly red line drives me nuts).

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Oh yes he is! I like you already. I also think Kefka is THE #1 villain of the series. (Second would be X-Death. But you haven't played V yet, so I won't spoil anything )

Besides, X was the first to complete for me as well. ^^ So I completely understand why you love the game. :> (But fortunately my boyfriend hasn't tried to grab the controller while I was playing yet. I would've hit him. I'm serious. xD)
    Definitely agree with you there... Kefka... is... amazing. ^_^

Yes, I can tell that we are going to get along juuuust fine. lol

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I'm still hacking away at X. lolz.. I lost focus leveling up my peeps (I'm as far as Jecht On Steroids, but he anhilates me every time. BTDubs.. What's the correct spelling for annihlates? I can never get it and the squiggly red line drives me nuts).
    It is annihilates... just do what I do, any time a word gets too tough for you, type it out in Google... Google is great when it comes to spelling errors.

As far as Jecht goes, the main point is to just make sure you have both a good strategy plus enough time spent on filling up your grids. (it's best not to rely too heavily on Aeons or overdrives in this particular fight, also make sure you talk to him... every little bit counts) ^^

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Hiya! ^_^ noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooooh yeah. I read about talking to Jecht, but that you can only do it 2x and it's best to save those 2x for when he gets super buff after a bit.

God. and I was spelling bee champ in 4th grade. You'd think I'd know that'n. lmao XD